For this weeks art activity, we were tasked with doing Plaster casting of our hand. Being unable to attend the session at the beach with Glenn, I purchased all of my supplies and got a friend to help me with the activity. A problem that i had was that the stores i went to either had no plaster of paris or a 24 pound plaster of paris box. Thus I decided to just buy a patching plaster box and try the activity with that. My friend and I began by putting our sand in a bucket and wetting the sand so it would be more solid. I then proceeded to put my hand in the sand and was able to make a mold of it. We then mixed the plaster with some water and tried our best to carefully pour the plaster into the mold. Afterwards, we cleaned up and waited for it to dry up. At the moment I am still waiting for the mold to dry, partially due to me buying the different plaster type but I will upload the photo of a hopefully well done, finished product later.